'Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu' (MEK) on MAA TV, how to participate?

'MEK' - Another new Game Show to launch in MAA TV titled 'Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu' as like KBC in Hindi hosted by Amitabh Bacchan and here in Telugu hosted by Akkineni Nagarjuna. In the first episode Nag's wife Amala would be joining in the first episode of MEK.


MEK Season 3 STARTED, click here to know How to Participate, Registration numbers, send SMS








Who is producing 'Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu' Program?

“Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu” (MEK), the Telugu format of the popular game show “Kaun Banega Crorepati” (KBC).The show will be produced by Big Synergy.

How much is the Prize Money of 'Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu'


With Nagarjuna Akkineni as the host, the new game show will be a visual treat for the viewers with an opportunity to win up to Rs. 1 Crore cash prize. It will be a trend setting initiative in the Telugu TV industry”, said Nimmagadda Prasad, Chairman of MAA TV.

When this program to start in MAA TV, any confirmed dates?

The Call For Entries (CFE) for the program will commence on 24th April, wherein participants throughout the state can register themselves to take part in the game show by answering questions through SMSs on their mobile phones.

From June 2014, MEK will raise the bar in Telugu TV space as a winning and entertaining game show. It will be life-changer for maa TV viewers with an opportunity to participate in the game and win cash prize ranging from Rs. 1,000 to Rs. 1 Crore by answering questions correctly. MEK will have many surprising, fun-filled and human interest elements.

How to participate in 'Meelo Yevaru Koteeswaradu', phone numbers?

The lines would open on 24th April onwards and keep watching MAA TV and related their channels to know more details.

To participate in the Competition, the Registrant has to give the correct answer by choosing the
correct option and sending the Entry in the manner prescribed in the grid below and as stated in
the promotions of the Show:

The IVR option is available to Select Cellular and BSNL landline subscribers (excluding any calls
made from PCO) only

General Round Period
Mode of Participation
Dial in number to be used for General Round registration
SMS Answer
Option
IVR Answer Option

BSNL Landline /M NA NA 1255573 1,2, 3, 4

Others 57337 A, B, C, D 5057337 01, 02, 03, 04

*BSNL landline subscribers need to call on 1255573 1/2/3/4 to participate / send in their entry.

The SMS rates for participation are as follows:

For 57337 – Upto Rs 3/- per SMS**

The IVR rates for participation are as follows:

For 5057337 – charges Upto Rs.7.00/minute **

For 1255573 – charges upto Rs.5.00/minute (mobile) , 20p/pulse (landline)*


BSNL landline subscribers can call on 1255573 and choose the respective answer option). For
e.g. : If your answer is Option A, call on 1255573 Press 1
If your answer is Option B, call on 1255573 Press 2
If your answer is Option C, call on 1255573 Press 3
If your answer is Option D, call on 1255573 Press 4
Airtel/Idea/Reliance/Tata Indicom/Vodafone/TataDocomo/Uninor subscribers can
call on 5057337 01-04(for the respective answer option)
. For e.g. :
If your answer is Option A, call on 505733701
If your answer is Option B, call on 505733702
If your answer is Option C, call on 505733703
If your answer is Option D, call on 505733704

Host Nagarjuna and Producer Nimmagadda Prasad today confirmed that MEK (Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu) is stopped from 7th August 2014 and the new dates would be announced shortly when the 2nd season of MEK would start - click here to read more


When 2nd Season of MEK (Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu) starting date? CLICK here to know more 



Comments

Unknown said…
Memu answers koi sms pampaledu sir kani game lo palgonalani undi any other chance is there to participate sir
Anonymous said…
sir, i am not send any sms dew to exams...now i like to play in MEK very much...sir plz tell what steps i follow...plz sir
geetha nandaram said…
sir, i answered all the questions.But i did not get the call to participate.
How can i participate
Anonymous said…
hi sir im sai i would like to play the game and due to exans i did not sent any answers for the questions n im fresher to play the game is there any other chance to play the game sir from sai waiting for your answer
Unknown said…
Am rakesh Krishna show chala bagundi naku programme lo participate cheyalani undi avakasham kalpincha galaru
Unknown said…
Sir,MEK programme lo palgonutaku inka avakasam vunnada? Alanti avakasam kalpincha galara?---AJAYAKUMAR from NELLORE.
Naveen Kumar said…
Dear Sir(s),
I wish to participate in MEK actually it is a very good GK Quiz programme for especially people like middle and upper middle-class and hosted in our Telugu language by our Hero Nagarjuna. When it has started we were out of station on tour for about 12-13 days during that period. If I want to participate what should I do, I am regularly watching MEK and interested to participate, please enlighten me how to participate.
UMAR said…
Sir,
We want to play mek and we also sended many msgs in padivelu question and I like this game very much but we don't know how to come on horse at so plz say how to come to it and we r the fans of u sir and I like this game because this game is a wonderful and about Gk so plz sir I want to participate plz plz plzplz
Anonymous said…
sir i didnt answer for any question because i dont know the process plz
available the enroll process for rural people sir we are in so much difficulties please help me sir
Unknown said…
Sir, I want to participate in mek
I enjoying this show bcoz of nagarjuna garu smile
sir I have small doubt I send the sms for last question to register but no reply is it crct or wrong plz I want the information
my mail id: poorni.090@gmail.com
Unknown said…
sir naa name suresh,nenu handicapped person.nenu mek programmelo partcipate cheyalani naa dream.pls sir registration chance repeat cheyandi.
bcs nagarjuna sir ki nenu fan.sir smile,look very beautyfull.
Raju said…
hello sir,very good morning... am Raju, my resident is in slum area.Am continuening my education by sponpsorship.Am very much excited with mek program and interest to play ...please provide me a chance which would be a platform for me bright future... hope you will provide me a chance with your great soul... my no:83743174377 waiting for your call sir, thanking u sir...
Unknown said…
hello sir my name is suneel kumar reddy i am very much interested to participate in mek is there any hope give me a chance
j suryamohan said…
Sir my name is j suryamohan.l have very much interested about MEK..but what can i do.. I didn't answered any question.. But now iam so much interest to participate in this MEK game show.. Please show me way sir..
Unknown said…
sir my name is Sudhakar i have very much interested about MEK... what is the process may iknow but i am so much interestedto participate in this MEK game show....
Unknown said…
sir my name im chandu i have very much interested about MEK... what is the process may iknow but i am so much interestedto participate in this MEK game show....
Unknown said…
Hai sir good morning,
My name is jagannathamuni, from Kadapa.my family is very poor. Iam searching for jobs.plz sir i want to participate in MEK. PLZ SIR TELL ME ANY SOLUTION FOR THIS.iam not send any messages previously from april 24,because at that time iam prepared for bank exams.plz give me one chance to participate IN MEK IN MAA TV.plz sir I will proove my talent really.PLZ SIR GIVE ME ONE CHANCE TO ME.PLZ PLZ SIR.
Unknown said…
Hi sir,
good morning!
My name is kavitha, am from hyderabad my family is poor. I have an interest in MEK program sir its an good programme which conducting by MAATV WITH NAGARJUNA GARU.
How i should approach this program to participate in this,what is the process to get into this MEK program
please help me sir i have an interst to participate in MEK IN MAA TV. PLZ SIR GIVE ME ONE CHANCE TO ME.I REQUEST U PLZ PLZ PLZ SIR.Are you going to start seson 2 MEK after this 45 episodes of MEK SHOW LET ME Know sir plz.
Anonymous said…
sir i am K.NAGARAJU nenu sms cheyaledu kani naku participate cheyalani vundi and my family was so poor so plz give me one chance MEK program can change my family life so plz kindly told that otherway of participation plz plz plz sir my gmail k.nagaraju.m@gmail.com my mobile no:9494737195 plz kindly give the information i am still wait for u phone call
Anonymous said…
sir,i am K.KANDAIAH,am from SULLURUPET my family is poor.I have an interest in MEK program.How to participate this program? Please one chance to me.My email is kkaringali@gmail.com.my mobile no.9701561219.
Unknown said…
sir i am K.NAGARAJU nenu last partipation ku adigina questions wright answer msg chesa but naku etuvanti reply ledu and daily 10 thousund questions anni vatiki msg chesa kani reply ledu but naku participate cheyalani vundi my family was so poor plz kindly give one great chance AKKINENI NAGARJUNA sir garu and PRASAD sir and MAA TV channel plz plz plz told the way sir my age 23,my qualifications M.A,B.ED,my mail id k.nagaraju.m@gmail.com my phone number:9494737195 plz give the information plz plz sir i still wait for ur information
Unknown said…
Sir nagarjun garu iam participate mek one chance lam no 9959511010. Mail id. nelakurthin27.ng@gmail.com. n.GOVIND
Anonymous said…
Nag sir u r mek game was ultimate game show , how to get the chance for the hot seat .i like u r game much more ,
Unknown said…
i likre this game how to participate this game tell me nqgarjuna garu myy mb number7569975103
my amail gundrusureshkumar@gmail.com....plz tel me sir i neeed money bcz of my family strugle eventho no foood so plz help me...how to participate sir..
Anonymous said…
Dear sir,iam M.PRASAD from Adilabad district.iam so intrested to participate MEK programme please say the selection procedure my cell num 9866511757
M BAL REDDY said…
dear sir,
were are sending the msgs from last 1 week to ABM .But there is no reply from u and also were r eagerly waiting for this show to watch and to play the game show with nagarjuna sir .
thanking u
M BAL REDDY
9908835972
Unknown said…
Sir how to participate mek pls tell me sir...
my no is9491643739
Naveen Kumar said…
Naveen Kumar
Sir how to participate mek pls tell me sir...
my no is9652492425
Unknown said…
Sir I am sowjanya.... I am from kakinada....sir participate cheyyalante daily anni ques ki answer cheyyala sir? or else any one que ki ans chesthe saripotunda sir? last tym adigina participant que ku one que ke answer chesa....but no reply sir...
Unknown said…
hi sir
sir i got a call from you and also gave my adress details
so what is the next process.
palapart rajakumari said…
palaparty Raja kumari said
sir i call from mek on 14-10-2014 asked aadhaar no. but unable to give then .i answering 10 questins. for taking details call later but no call then and now. so what can i do sir .my aadhaar no is 728219584464. cell no 9701059523 palaparty rajakumari jinnuru poduru mandal W.G.Dt
Unknown said…
Sir iam sending the sms but it was showing failed sending
Nagaraju Pamarti said…
No reply was given to any of the comments pls do reply. I think this is a Profitable game show for. Maa TV and Mobile operators not for common People like us no Transperency in selection only Luck will you bring to Hot Seat. Luckiest will go. Go to Public conduct Quiz competitions Mandel District wise choose the best give the opportunity for needy and Talented.
Unknown said…
SIR CHALASARLU CHESANU BUT NO RESULT I THINK IT IS BURIDI
Swarnalatha said…
Yellow sir .iam swarna
Naku 2nd time call vachhindi. But nenu wrong key press chesanu. So nenu addition select avutanaa?? Reply me sir
Swarnalatha said…
Hellow sir iam swarna
Today naku second call vachhindi but nenu answer's Ki correct keys press cheyaledu
Sooo nannu addition Ki pilustaaraa??????"
Swarnalatha said…
Meeru phone chesinapudu answer Ki correct key press chestey ney addition Ki pilustaara ????
Unknown said…
Sir, naa peru Yedukondalu Dasari 9676090011, naaku 2.10.2015 10.55 AM ki phone chesaaru, cut ayina tharvaatha kooda malli phone chesaaru modata address adiginaaru, cheppanu 3 days lo meeku phone chesthaamu audissions ki 9 to 15 Oct lo rraavalsi vuntyundani IVRS dwara 3 questions adiginaaru, modati 2 questions ki 4 options ichharu, 3rd question ki option ivvaledu ayina (maha bharatham enni parvaalu ans: 18 ) ichhaanu. mee questions mugisinavi ani Answer vachhindi. nenu entho athruthatho eduru chusthunnaanu.
reddemvaru said…
Sir, I'm Venkat Reddy Reddem, mobile #9989951588, I got a call from call center today, November 22, 2015, at 11:40 PM and they have taken all my details and connected to IVRS, but the call got disconnected and I did not get any call after that. What should I do next, pls advice.
Nageswara Rao said…
Sir, I'm Nageswara Rao, mobile no. 8008511996 I got a call from call center yesterday i.e November 22, 2015, at 1:40 PM and they have taken all my details and also told to attend Maa Tv on 28th November and connected to IVRS, but the call got disconnected and I did not get any call after that. What should I do next, pls advice.
Unknown said…
Good morning to Maa TV and MEK
I'm N.Manoj Kumar from kadapa
Sir nenu MEK (season3) mundhu chalaa answers pampanu malli call chestanu anaru sir intha varaku cheyaledu
Sir nakuu ekkada adalani vundi so please contact me sir my number 8886250178
Anonymous said…
nagarjuna sir i want to participate in mek season 4 contest.so please let me know how and when to get registered for the contest.i shall be grateful to you if you can send me the details to my mobile number 8712114095.thanking you sir.
Anonymous said…
Good morning nag sir this is lucky from nellore, hru sir,sir plz give me a chance to participate in your show

Popular posts from this blog

To decide on 'Separate Telangana' needs more time says Shinde

Hyder Nagar, Nizampet Road - Power Office (Current) 24x7 Online Helpline Customer Care Numbers

Greatandhra.com Owner Venkat Arrested