Track your PAN card status online

If you have read the terms and conditions before you applied to get your PAN card, you’ll know that you should get the card with in 15 days. Sadly, it is no more a possible feat. Of the 10 cases that I saw, in 9 cases the card took 2 months to reach the appliers address. In my own case, I applied for a PAN on July 24 and it was not until September 18 that I received my card.

Also some people reported that the cards weren’t being delivered to the appliers address but instead being delivered at the nearest post offices. For me luckily, the card was delivered by the postman to my house’ address and the usual Chai-pani stuff happened (the other time when our post man said chai-pani was during the delivery of my passport).

I applied through UTI technology services, and the tracking details were made available on September 9.
You’ll either need your application number, coupon number or need to enter your name as-is to get your PAN card status.

Mine was being delivered through Chennai Speed post (BPC parktown). When I tried to check the status using the consignment number in the Speed post website, no information was being displayed. The usual ‘Sorry, we don’t have tracking status for the above consignment number’ is being shown every time.
In case if you applied through NSDL, you can check your PAN status by visiting this page.

You’ll either need the Acknowledgement number or type in you Name as-is and your DOB to get the status of your PAN card.

Comments

Unknown said…
hello sir i applied for pan card but after 20 days i have not receive my pan card but this above guide so helpful for me or get more know your pan card

Popular posts from this blog

To decide on 'Separate Telangana' needs more time says Shinde

Hyder Nagar, Nizampet Road - Power Office (Current) 24x7 Online Helpline Customer Care Numbers

'Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu' (MEK) on MAA TV, how to participate?