2014 Women's Day Wall Papers, quotes, greetings and SMS wishes

Every year 8th March celebrated as International 'Women's Day' worldwide. This is a special day for them, those who want to wish their Mother, Sister, Wife, Aunt, Fiance, Lover, Girl friends here goes a few collection of the special wishes, wall papers, posters and SMS -

  • To the woman of my dream: Thankfully in my life. I now in my arms...!!! Happy Women's Day...!!!
  • As u set off for a new life together... Here's wishing u smiles for every mile u cross together...!!! Happy Women's Day...!!!
  • Happy Women's Day to the one who has stolen my heart...!!! Happy Women's Day...!!!
  • Your love is like a flame that lights up my world! Sweetheart, I want u'r love to shine in my life forever...!!! Happy Women's Day...!!!
  • Sending across these lonely flowers, to say: I care for u & anytime u need me, I'll always be there for you...!!! Happy Women's Day...!!!
  • My world is beautiful because of u & I wish to spend the rest of my life loving u. I love u forever...!!! Happy Women's Day...!!!
  • Side by side or miles apart, u r always on my mind & close to my heart...!!! Happy Women's Day...!!!

You fill my days with happiness & my world with u'r love...!!! Sweetheart, u r so special to me...!!!
I Love You...!!! Happy Women's Day...!!!

Together or apart, u always remain in my heart...!!! Happy Women's Day...!!!

The best place in the world for me is... by u'r side...!!! I love you...!!! Happy Women's Day...!!!

This is just my way of saying that u r very special to me...!!! Happy Women's Day...!!!

Thanks for making home the loveliest place on earth...!!! Happy Women's Day...!!!

To the most wonderful person, wish u a glorious day...!!! Happy Women's Day...!!!

Careness of u'r lips, the fragrance of u'r breath, the warmth of u'r embrace, being with you, feel  like a dream... I love you...!!! Happy Women's Day...!!!

A wonderful person & a great friend. It's a blessing to have both of them in u a very Happy Women's Day to you...!!!

I make this to give it to the most special woman in my life. Love u mom...!!! Every moment with u is... Magical! I love you...!!! Happy Women's Day...!!!

Thanks for always helping me to remember what is important in life... And today it is you...!!! u r the best...!!! Happy Women's Day...!!!

We are cute daughters, we r sweet sisters, we are lovely lovers, we are darling wives, we are adorable mothers, we are source of strength, we are WOMEN...!!!  Happy Women's Day...!!!

This Women's Day just stand tall cos u r the most special woman of my life...!!! Happy Women's Day...!!!


Someday, when the right time comes, I will "marry a princess & make her my queen...!!!" Happy Women's Day to my princess...!!!

This Women's Day resolve to... Get u'r choices right... In a nutshell... Have a fun-filled and Enjoyable Women's Day...!!! Happy Women's Day...!!!

I just want u to know how special & fortunate I find myself to be blessed with a woman as loving, caring & wonderful as you...!!! Happy Women's Day...!!!

A beautiful woman must expect to be more accountable for her steps, than one less attractive...!!! Happy Women's Day...!!!

GOD created Man first... but... he wanted to create something better... Guess what He created woman...!!! Happy Women's Day...!!!

She wants a free sky, Where she can be flying She do not ask for the wings, Just break up her rings...!!! Happy Women's Day...!!!

source: internet websites

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To decide on 'Separate Telangana' needs more time says Shinde

Hyder Nagar, Nizampet Road - Power Office (Current) 24x7 Online Helpline Customer Care Numbers

'Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu' (MEK) on MAA TV, how to participate?