My experience with 040-21111111 / 155304 GHMC Customer Care

Hyderabad Secunderabad Twin Cities Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) has a Helpline or Customer Care number to service to the public if any help required.

Here is my experience when I call and complained about my street roads are not good as the rainy season is coming in next few days. When I called they asked the issue or complaint and registered a case and send an SMS to my mobile.

And Customer Care Representative told me that, that complaint would get transferred to the concerned officer to look into that. Before they visit my street, would get a call from them.

Its a been two weeks, so far I didn't get any call from them. Thought give a call and know the status of my complaint. They said that, the complaint is still with the officer, road repairs would take little more time.

Again I called a week later, and same reply. Almost monsoon entered into the State and started raining. Not sure when they will take action on my complaint. That is how our GHMC works.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To decide on 'Separate Telangana' needs more time says Shinde

Hyder Nagar, Nizampet Road - Power Office (Current) 24x7 Online Helpline Customer Care Numbers

'Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu' (MEK) on MAA TV, how to participate?