Confirmed News: Sardar Gabbar Singh to release on Apr 8th as UGADI Special

Sardar Gabbar Singh coming as Ugadi Special - Power Star Pawan Kalyan's year 2016 new film Sardar Gabbar Singh is planned to release on Friday 8th April 2016 as per the latest updated news. Movie audio songs release function would be planned in the month of March.

Final schedule shooting planned to start from January 4th onwards. This is going to be the long schedule. Pawan Kalyan and Sardar Gabbar Singh producers almost confirmed this news.

Along with Pawan Kalyan, Kajal Agarwal and Raai Laxmi are acting as female leads in this cinema.


Comments

Hey thank you!!! I was seeking for the particular information for long time. Good Luck ?
vbspu ba 3rd year result 2021-22 name wise
I am very very impressed with your blog, I hope you will have more blogs or more articles to bring to readers. You are doing a very good job.
Hey there, You have performed an incredible job. I will certainly Digg it and for my part suggest to my friends. I am confident they’ll be benefited from this site.
Amazing or I can say this is a remarkable article.
Sonam Gangwar said…
Hello Admin Sir, Good Job !!
Hello sir I am very impressed for reading Blogger Pavan Agrawal Biography So I thought that this website is provided quality content.

Popular posts from this blog

To decide on 'Separate Telangana' needs more time says Shinde

Hyder Nagar, Nizampet Road - Power Office (Current) 24x7 Online Helpline Customer Care Numbers

Greatandhra.com Owner Venkat Arrested